Meeting Notes for April 26th, 2018
- Plug for ML Club by @Tiber
- Not much
Catalysts of Last Week
- WGET Bad & No-Permissions Good
- Domain Fronting is neat
- 6th Place!
- AES in GameMaker!
- Kim Green drops a bomb on the club -> She will fully sponsor 6 members to go to DEFCON.
- Her conditions: – Group must have females – Must speak for 30 minutes at https://www.dianainitiative.org/ in front of the largest womans conference in cybersecurity
- Finalized details will come later
Kim Green’s Impromptu Presentation
- IOT is terrible but good things are coming
- Cool new Emissions Encryption -> Diego Estavara? From Columbian University -> Possible webinar
- Think outside the box, don’t think about today, think about tommorrow.
DATDA WARS Summer Of Love
- Servers going down for the Summer.
PiPwn/DATDA CTF ii
- AWS (Denver, Broomfield) as sponsor?
- Advertise to 5+yrs
- EPSCore list of children?
Kim Green’s Second Presentation
- Privacy is dead
- Build better things…for your children to have privacy
- Meeting Notes for October 11th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for October 4th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 27th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 20th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 13th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 6th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for August 29th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for May 3rd, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 26th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 19th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 12th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for February 1st, 2018
- Meeting Notes for January 25th, 2018
- Even Newer Things!
- Meeting Notes
- New Everything!