Meeting Notes for April 12th, 2018
- Honesty is important. Call out @bakgwei if this comes into question.
- Finals are a thing…‘member?
- We missed the Colorado bootcamp deadline but we’ll try again next year.
- Not much to report atm.
The Dark Arts of the Demoscene -> @cogg
- Cool presentation by cogg.
What can DATDA do for you? -> @bakgwei
- Expand Radio Star series w/SDRs from CEDAR
- In-Person CTFs
@bakgwei & @scrypy offered to donate laptops for helping with hands-on activities
- Interest in CTFs again next year.
Member Educator Position Discussion -> @bakgwei
- @scrypy elected by popular vote and self-nomination.
Network Admin Position Discussion -> @bakgwei
- Argument about name of position.
- Vote on creattion of position -> No by popular vote.
Capture the Flag Captain Discussion -> @bakgwei
- No person interested. Shelved for later.
- STEM CTF April 21st? Yes we do? (https://ctftime.org/event/556) 6 Volunteers.
Basic Knowledge -> @bakgwei
- @bakgwei compiled list of things people think is basic
- New members were probed to compile a list of topics they want to know about.
Google Calendar -> @bakgwei
- It’s a thing. No login. Almost working.
Banquet Update -> @scrypy
- No Apple Servers.
- Other server is donated.
- Updated our prices.
- Just two members attending.
- Socials? -> Mild interest