What is DATDA IT?
DATDA IT is one of the ways we fund our Cybersecurity Education! It consists of offereing basic IT services to anyone in need in exchange for a small, requested donation for our club. Donations are not manditory.
What do you do?
- Secure Drive Disposal
- Microsoft Windows Install/Re-Install
- Data Recovery
- Software installation
- Malware removal
- And More!
Where can I learn more?
- Email Us your problem, and one of our experts will get back to you within 24 hours.
How much will it cost?
- It depends on the problem and we will give you a requested donation amount before we start working on it. As donations are not manditory if you cannot donate we will still help.
How long will it take?
- If we can’t turn it around in a week, you don’t pay.
What type of guarantee do you offer on your services?
- Our expert DATDA IT technicians are all highly skilled in computer repair and maintenence, though unfortunately we can not currently offer guarantees on our work.
What if you can’t fix it?
- Then you don’t pay.
- Meeting Notes for September 13th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 6th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for August 29th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for May 3rd, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 26th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 19th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 12th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for February 1st, 2018
- Meeting Notes for January 25th, 2018
- Even Newer Things!
- Meeting Notes
- New Everything!