DATDA Welcomes You!
What is DATDA?
DATDA is the Computer Security Club of the University of Wyoming.
What do you do?
- Presentations, demos and group activities
- Scripting a secure chat client
- WPA2 Cracking
- Server account permissions
- Capture The Flag events
Run/maintain playgrounds for hands-on learning
- Attack and Defense
- Free-for-All Sandbox of Doom
- OWASP Bricks
What does DATDA stand for?
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Where can I learn more?
- We meet Thursdays @ 7pm in EN4066. All are welcome. Bring a laptop for optimal engagement.
- We also post stuff on our Github.
- We also have a Discord chat listed here.
- Subscribe to our mailing list by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject “subscribe”.
- Are you an RSO?
- Yes. UWConnect Site
Who comes up with the content for meetings?
You! The club is self-driven, so bring ideas and share your knowledge so we can all benefit! If you don’t know much, learn! Pick a topic, learn about it, and present what you’ve learned to the club, it’s that easy!
- Meeting Notes for September 13th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for September 6th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for August 29th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for May 3rd, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 26th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 19th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for April 12th, 2018
- Meeting Notes for February 1st, 2018
- Meeting Notes for January 25th, 2018
- Even Newer Things!
- Meeting Notes
- New Everything!